Welcome to the new Height of Living!
Brazos Presbyterian Homes, Inc. recognized the need for constant renewal in keeping with resident expectations and to benefit from advanced approaches to lifelong wellness, continuous learning and health care. In 2008, a new long-range plan was developed to extend the mission of Brazos Towers at Bayou Manor. Planned to open in 2015, the Expansion will include:
- 84 new apartment residences ranging from 868 to 1,870 square feet with 9 foot – 12 foot ceilings, wonderful finishes and appliances and opportunities for customization and upgrades
- Fabulous views of the Galleria, Medical Center and downtown Houston from the new 14-story, handsome residential tower
- Under-building parking with direct elevator access to new community spaces and apartments
- 25 spacious new Assisted Living residences and 8 residences dedicated to Memory Support (Alzheimer’s Care)
- Existing community spaces will be refreshed, refurnished and renovated.
- The rehabilitation center and clinic will be NEW and expanded.
Common activity spaces with indoor access from all living areas will include:
- New Fitness Center Complete with Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Locker Rooms
- Aerobics Studio and Exercise Equipment Studio
- A 180-seat Event and Performance Center
- Full-Service, Traditional Dining
- Casual Dining in the New Cafe´
- Library, Living Room and Meeting Rooms
- Clinic and Rehabilitation Center
- Beauty and Barber Salon